TestimonialsIf you find the service useful then please let us know. Submit Your Own Testimonial
May 22, 2014 B+Michael, USA
Thank you for your trekking service in Nepal. Our guide Mingmar Sherpa was outstanding! He took good care of us from Monday evening (when we landed late to Lukla)... Read More
Date & Price
If you are confused planning one of your most romantic holidays of lifetime, we have something for you to make your dream holidays truly romantic, memorable and the most cherished moments of your life. Our Honeymoon tour packages offer you to enjoy honeymoon tours with your soulmate in some of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Nepal, All these destinations are amazingly beautiful and are to make your honeymoon tour an experince of lifetime that both of you will love to write the moments spent in any of these destinations with pen of gold. These invigorating honeymoon places are amazingly beautiful gifted with scintillating beauty of nature, bustling shopping malls, rich culture and traditions, fun and festivals, galore of exciting tourism attractions, blissful ambiance and amiable cool climate, whose beauty and charm are beyond visual and verbal descriptions. Plan your honeymoon a once in a lifetime vacation, booking our tailor made honeymoon tour packagethat presents you string of choices to pamper you soulmate and share romantic time being together. Our designed honeymoon package let you celebrate and enjoy one of the biggest days of your life in some of the romantic destinations that are listed below Trip HighlightKathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour, Sunrise & Sunset view from Nagarkot,Scenic Drive to Chitwan, Village Tour, Culture Tour, Bird watching Tour, Elephant safari, jungle walk and Tharu village tour in Chitwan National Park,Visiting second biggest city Pokhara of Nepal, Pokhara city sightseeing Tour, Great scenery of Annapurna, Scenic fly and Farewell dinner in Kathmandu ..
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. You are welcomed by hospitable meeting and then you will be transferred to hotel. Our airport representative will explain briefly the program upon arrival. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley including, Kathmandu Darbar square, Swayambhunath Temple , Boudhanath Stupa & Pashupatinath Temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: After finished our breakfast, we will start our full day sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunarayan Then drive to Nagarkot. It is beautiful touristy site for sunrise, sunset and haughty Himalayan peaks. Overnight at Nagarkot.
Day 04: Nagarkot Exploration. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Nagarkot to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Drive to Chitwan National Park & enjoy village tour in Chitwan. Overnight at Resort.
Day 07: Full day tour in Chitwan National park including, Elephant safari, jungle walk and Tharu village tour then back. Overnight at Resort.
Day 08: After breakfast go for bird watching tour and we will leave to Pokhara for another famous tourist destination of Nepal. Overnight Pokhara.
Day 09: Full day sightseeing of Pokhara City. Early in the morning we can take a taxi to the Sarangkot hill for viewing sunrise and spectacular snowcapped mountain ranges. Overnight at Sarankot.
Day 10: Sarankot to Pokhara, after lunch visit Devis fall, Tibetan refugee camp, Cave and boating in the lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu then in the evening join for Nepalese dinner with cultural Dance. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12: Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport (TIA) for your home departure “Farewell”
The Cost Includes During the Trip:
1. Airport / hotel / airport transfer by private car / van / bus as per above itinerary.
2. deluxe hotel in Kathmandu De’L Annapurna or similar category inclusive breakfast.
3. All Accommodation as per above program, inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee etc...
4. An English speaking guide for your whole trip.
5. All tour activities as per above program.
6. All tour permits and entry fees.
7. All surface Transportation whole trip.
Cost Does not Include During The Trip
1. Your travel insurance
2. International airfare and airport departure tax.
3. Nepal entry visa , you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.) (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International
4. Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You required 2 passport size photos & password copy.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal clothing and equipments.
NOTE: Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Duration: 12 Days Accomodation: Hotel/Resort Seasons : All Year Round Type: Leisure HolidaysActivities : Tour/Hiking No. of Pax : Couple
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour, Sunrise & Sunset view from Nagarkot,Scenic Drive to Chitwan, Village Tour, Culture Tour, Bird watching Tour, Elephant safari, jungle walk and Tharu village tour in Chitwan National Park,Visiting second biggest city Pokhara of Nepal, Pokhara city sightseeing Tour, Great scenery of Annapurna, Scenic fly and Farewell dinner in Kathmandu ..